Our experienced insurance professionals are able to offer a wide variety of claims services to our customers, including Lloyd’s, London Market Claims and more niche loss types, such as disease. We have a legally qualified team of expert claims handlers and binder management specialists.
We can deal with a wide variety of claims and coverage investigations in-house. Insurers and insureds can rest assured that, from the beginning, claims are being handled with expertise to obtain the best commercial outcome.
Our service delivers a high-quality and timely service to our customers whilst controlling and minimising total claims costs through the use of our best practice controls.
We have experts with the required experience in managing most classes of business underwriting, and we can offer a comprehensive service that covers:
• Evaluating coverage, liability and exposure for each claim
• Being firm but fair in our approach to negotiations
• Seeking to resolve disputes amicably, but defending where necessary
• Settling promptly when liability and quantum is agreed
• Providing a best estimate of the most likely outcome (including costs)
• Carrying out regular reviews of reserves and always reassessing when further information becomes available
• Delivering proactive claims management through open and effective communications
• Adhering to conduct risk requirements, and promoting a culture of treating customers fairly and fair complaints handling through training, process and procedure
• Maintaining a clear and transparent work process, with accurate and supporting MI data
We take a proactive approach to claims handlings, and this is at the heart of our solution.
We are the number 1 supplier of business process management disease claims services in the UK by volume. We specialise in handling all aspects of NIHL, asbestos and other chest-related illness claims.
Our London Market offering is aimed at risk carriers trading within the London and international insurance markets. Our solutions are scalable and flexible, with access to a specialist team that have skills across all major lines of business. Our team operate from London and Cheltenham to provide a high-quality and timely claims service to your customers.
Our team is comprised of solicitors, which means that we are able to deal directly with third-party claimants at all stages of a claim right up to the issue of proceedings against an insured. This enables us to reduce or avoid an insured’s potential liability, and means that we can undertake our own coverage investigations, rather than having to instruct panel solicitors to do it.
Our managed service provides cleansed, enhanced and checked data in ACORD XML formats (for direct use with core underwriting systems and analytical/aggregation tools), and ensures that we meet demanding service levels and accuracy levels.
I want to say how impressed and grateful I am for your excellent service over the last couple of months. Your service was prompt, timely and honest. Such a level of customer satisfaction is rare today and I can honestly say that my experience in dealing with your company was very positive.
Get in touch if you have a question or would like to explore how our solutions could help your organisation.Get in touch